Best N-DEX Nitrile Gloves
The Original N-DEX is 100% nitrile disposable gloves that are available with lightly dusted USP grade cornstarch. Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and better abrasion resistance than chloropene . It meets Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations for food contact (21CFR, 170-199), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for handling bloodborne pathogens, and is suitable for automotive, laboratory, and patient examination applications. This glove has a smooth surface on the palm and fingers for tactile sensitivity and is ambidextrous.
- Superior durability and versatile performance
- Protection hands from an array of chemical hazards
- Low-modulus nitrile formulation reduces risk of allergies
- Rolled cuff prevents dirt from entering the glove
- Second-skin feel significantly reduces hand fatigue
- Latex-free 100% nitrile
- Low-modulus formulation
- 0,10mm (4 mil) thick
- Lightly powdered
Made In America!
||20 Dispenser per case
100 Gloves per dispenser
2000 Gloves per case
||9.5 in. (240mm)