X-am 2500 Portable Gas Monitor
Drager's X-am 2500 accurately detects O2, CO, NO2, SO2 and H2S and is the only 1-4 gas monitor you need for a wide range of applications. The X-am 2500 combines reliable sensor technology with long battery life and intuitive operation in an instrument that defines safety. Available with Alkaline batteries or NiMH batteries & Charger.
- Cell phone size and lightweight for comfort and convenience
- Simple 2-button control and menu system; LCD is easy to read
- Fast, powerful XXS sensors with a 3-yr life
- Cat Ex sensor responds quickly and is highly sensitive to combustible gases/vapors
- Audible and 360-degree visual alarms
- Data Logs up to 1000 hrs. with 4 sensors
- Optional external pump for remote measurement up to 98 ft. available
- Matrix Display
- The X-am 2500 has a large, easy to read, liquid-crystal display. All gas readings are shown simultaneously and resize automatically depending on the number of sensors installed. When a gas alarm occurs, the reading for the sensor in alarm will be highlighted and will alternate with the alarm level indication of A1 or A2.
- Long-Lasting, Reliable Sensor Technology
- The innovation, catalytic Ex sensor has a high degree of drift stability with a high resistance to silicone and hydrogen sulfide. The sensor boasts an expected service life of more than five years and is extremely sensitive to flammable gases and vapors. Further, the X-am 2500 is approved for measuring, according to IEC/EN 60079-29-1, from methane to nonane.
- High Capacity Battery
- The Drager x-am 2500 can operate for more than 12 hours with either alkaline batteries or with rechargeable NiMH batteries. Depending on the requirements, the batteries can be charged either in the workshop or in a vehicle. Operating time without an Ex sensor installed is typically more than 250 hours.
- Zone 0 Approved
- The Drager X-am 2500 has Ex approval for zone 0 for user safety in areas subject to explosion hazard. Additionally, it is not sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, e.g. from wireless devices and is water and dust resistant in accordance with protection class IP 67.
- X-Dock Compatibility
- The X-am 2500 is compatible with Drager's X-dock testing and calibration station. X-dock is Drager's new solution for efficient maintenance and comprehensive equipment management. Used for functional testing and complete documentation, X-dock can complete bump tests in 8 to 15 seconds with more than 40 % less gas consumption than competitive instruments. The X-am 2500 is also compatible with the Drager Bump Test Station.