D7 BDAS+ Tactical Decon Spray (6-pack)
The Decon 7 BDAS+ (Biological Decontaminant Accelerated Spray) pairs the proven chemistry of the DF-200 formula with a convenient, rugged, and easy-to-use form factor. The BDAS+ safely neutralizes harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds), hazardous industrial chemicals, chemical and biological warfare agents, and bodily fluids. Having been tested for use in extreme environments, the BDAS+ is perfect for use by first responders and military personnel.
- Ready-to-use (RTU) -- simply aim and squeeze the trigger
- Lightweight rugged design
- Portable and rapidly deployable
- Disinfects blood-born bacteria and viruses; including HIV/AIDS, SARS, Avian Influenza H5N1, H1N1, tuberculosis, MRSA, C. difficile, and others
- Eliminates molds, spores and odors
- Neutralizes chemical and biological warfare agents, hazardous industrial chemicals and VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Works on multiple surfaces, including concrete, asphalt, wood, ceramic, carpet, fabrics, leather, steel, aluminum and others
- Water-soluble and naturally biodegradable
- D7 is EPA-registered and environmentally friendly.
Note: The BDAS+ is a disposable unit and cannot be refilled.
Intended Use: BDAS+ units are intended for immediate and operational decontamination of biological and chemical threats, including weaponized agents.
- Anthrax: 15 min
- G Agents: <10 min
- HD: 30 min
- V Agents: <15 min
- 16 inch diameter (40 cm)
- 40 seconds of continuous spray
- 15 ft (4.5 m) standoff distance
- 35 seconds of continuous stream
- Approximately 20 sq. ft.(1.85 m2) with the mist setting on hard nonporous surfaces