Acetone SEI Detection Tube (50 to 12000 ppm)
Gastec® Detector Tube No 151L is used for the detection of Acetone in
air of industrial areas or environmental atmospheric conditions.
Tube No 151L tubes can also be used for the detection of: Propionaldehyde and Methyl Ethyl Ketone.
- Measuring Range:
- 50 to 4000 ppm - 2 Pump Strokes
- 4000 to 12000 ppm - 1 Pump Stroke
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Changes from Yellow to Red
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- Reaction Principle:
- CH3COCH3 + (NH2OH)3 • H3PO4 → H3PO4+ Base→ H3PO4+ Base
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 20
Comes in a Box of 10