Acrylonitrile Detection Tubes (2 to 360 ppm)
Gastec® 191 Acrylonitrile Detector Tubes .Gastec®
Detector Tube No 191 is used for the detection of
Acrylonitrile in the
air of industrial areas and in environmental atmospheric conditions.
Tube No 191 can be used for detection of the following chemical: Propionitrile.
- Measuring Range:
- 2 to 5 ppm - 4 pump strokes
- 5 to 120 ppm - 2 pump strokes
- 120 to 360 ppm - 1 pump stroke
- Sampling Time: 45 seconds per pump stroke
- Changes from Yellow to Red
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm):
- Reaction Principle:
- Pretreatment tube: CH2:CHCN + Cr6+ + H2SO4 → HCN
Detector tube : 2HCN + HgCl2 → 2HCl + Hg(CN)2
HCl + Base → Chloride
- Store the tubes at a cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 5 pretubes and 5 detector tubes