Ammonia (NH3) Detection Tubes (10 to 1000 ppm)
This detector tubes measures Measures Ammonia. Other substance measurable with this detector tube is: Trimethylamine With a Range of 25-250 ppm (1 stroke).
- Measuring Range:
- 10 to 50 ppm - 2 to 5 pump strokes
- 50 to 500 ppm - 1 pump stroke
- 500 to 1000 ppm - 1/2 pump stroke
- Sampling Time: 45 seconds per pump stroke
- Changes from Purple to Yellow
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 5
- Reaction Principle: 3NH3 + H3PO4 → (NH4)3PO4
- Store the tubes in a dark and cool place.
- Comes in a Box of 10