Ammonia (NH3) Detection Tubes (2.5 to 200 ppm)
Gastec® Detector Tube No 3LA is used for the detection of Ammonia in air
or the industrial areas and environmental atmospheric condition.
- Measuring Range:
- 2.5 to 5 ppm - 2 pump strokes
- 5 to 100 ppm - 1 pump stroke
- 100 to 200 ppm - 1/2 pump stroke
- Sampling Time: 30 seconds per pump stroke
- Changes from Purple to Yellow
3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 25
- Reaction Principle: 3NH3 + H3PO4 → (NH4)3PO4
- Store the tubes at a cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10