Chloroform Detection Tubes (0.3 to 4.5 ppm)
Measures Chloroform with a Range of 0.3-4.5 ppm.
- Measuring Range: 0.3 to 4.5 ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 4
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.2 ppm (n=4)
- Changes from White to Pale Purple
- Reaction Principle:
- CHCl3 + I2O5 + H2S2O7 → Cl2
Cl2 + 3.3'-DIMETHYLNAPHTHIDINE→ reaction product
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 0.3 to 1.5 ppm), 5% (for 1.5 to 4.5 ppm)
- 1 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 10
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.
- Comes in a Box of 5 pre tubes and 5 detector tubes