Ethylene Oxide Detection Tubes (0.4 to 350 ppm)
Nextteq Detection Tube Ethylene Oxide 163L with a range of 0.4 to 350 ppm. Other measurable substances measurable with this detection tube are Epichlorohydrin and Propylene Oxide (View table below for their information).
- Measures Ethylene Oxides With a Range of 1-100 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 4, 2, 1
- Correction Factors: 0.4, 1, 3.5
- Sampling Time: 3 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.1 ppm (n=4)
- Changes from Yellow to Reddish Brown
- Reaction Principle:
- C2H4O → 2HCHO
3HCHO + (NH2OH)3H3PO4 → H3PO4
H3PO4 + Base → Phosphate
- Coefficient of Variation: 15% (for 1 to 20 ppm), 10% (for 20 to 100 ppm)
- 1 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 2
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.
- Comes in a Box of 5 pre tubes and 5 detector tubes
Other substance measurable with this detector tube:
||No. of Pump Strokes:
||1.2 to 120 ppm
||1 to 100 ppm