Formaldehyde Detection Tubes (0.05 to 1.0 ppm)
Measures Formaldehyde with a Range of 0.05 to 1.0 ppm.
- Measuring Range: 0.05 to 1.0ppm
- Pump Strokes: 5
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 1.5 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.03 ppm (n=5)
- Changes from Yellowish Brown to Reddish Brown
- Reaction Principle:
- 3HCHO + (NH2OH)3H3PO4 → H3PO4
H3PO4 + Base → Phosphate
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 0.05 to 0.3 ppm), 5% (for 0.5 to 1.0 ppm)
- 1 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): C 0.3
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.
- Comes in a Box of 10