Hydrogen Chloride (HCL) Detection Tubes (50 to 5000 ppm)
Measures Hydrogen Chloride (for Low Humidity) With a Range of 50 to 5000 ppm.
- Measuring Range: 50 to 5000ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2 to 4, 1
- Correction Factor: 1/2, to 1/4
- Sampling Time: 45 seconds per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 10 ppm (n=4)
- Changes from Purple → Pale Pink
- Reaction Principle: Hydrogen chloride reacts with indicator to produce pale pink stain.
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 200 to 800 ppm), 5% (for 800 to 2500 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): C2
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10