Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Detection Tubes (0.2 to 7 ppm)
Measures Hydrogen Cyanide With a Range of 0.2 to 7 ppm.
- Measuring Range: 0.2 to 7 ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2, 1
- Correction Factor: 1, 2
- Sampling Time: 1.5 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.05 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from Yellow to Pink
- Reaction Principle:
- Hydrogen Cyanide reacts with the reagent to form intermediate material which stains indicator pink .
- Coefficient of Variation: 5% (for 0.2 to 5 ppm)@
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): C 4.7
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10