Hydrogen Peroxide Detection Tubes (0.5 to 10 ppm)
Measures Hydrogen Peroxide With a Range of 0.5 to 10 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 5
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 45 seconds per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.1 ppm (n=5)
- Changes from White to Yellow
- Reaction Principle: H2O2 + TiSO4 → Yellow Product
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 0.5 to 2 ppm), 5% (for 4 to 10 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 1
- Comes in a Box of 10