Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Detection Tubes (0.5 to 125 ppm)
Measures Nitrogen Dioxide With a Range of 0.5 to 125 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2, 1
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 30 seconds per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.1 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from White to Yellowish Orange
- Reaction Principle: NO2 + o-Tolidine¨ Yellowish orange product
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 0.5 to 3 ppm), 5% (for 3 to 30 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 3
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10
Other substance measurable with this detector tube:
||No of Pump Strokes:
||0.2 to 12 ppm