Isoamyl Acetate Detection Tubes (10 to 200 ppm)
Measures Isoamyl Acetate With a Range of 10-200 ppm.
- Pump Strokes: 1
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 2 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from Yellow to Pale Blue
- Reaction Principle: CH3CO2(CH2)2CH(CH3)2 + Cr6+ + H2SO4 → Cr3+
- Coefficient of Variation: 15% (for 10 to 50 ppm), 10% (for 50 to 200 ppm)
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 50
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10