Isopropyl Acetate Detection Tubes (10 to 500 ppm)
Measures Isopropyl Acetate With a Range of 10-500 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 5 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from Yellow to Blackish Brown
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- Reaction Principle: CH3CO2CH(CH3)2+ Cr6+ + H2SO4 → Cr3+
- Coefficient of Variation: 15% (for 20 to 100 ppm), 10% (for 100 to 500 ppm)
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 100
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10