Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) Detection Tubes (10 to 384 ppm)
Measures Methyl Ethyl Ketone With a Range of 10-384 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 1, 1/2
- Correction Factor: 1, 3.2
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 3 ppm (n=1)
- Changes from Yellow to Reddish Purple
- Reaction Principle: 3CH3COC2H5 + (NH2OH)3 H3PO4 → H3PO4
- Coefficient of Variation: 5% (for 10 to 120ppm)
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 200
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.
- Comes in a Box of of 5 pre tubes and 5 detector tubes