Methyl Isobutyl Ketone Detection Tubes (2.5 to 130 ppm)
Measures Methyl Isobutyl Ketone With a Range of 2.5-130 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 1, 1/2
- Correction Factor: 1, 2.6
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 1.5ppm (n=1)
- Changes from Pale Yellow to Pale Blue
- Reaction Principle: (CH3)2CHCH2COCH3+ Cr6+ + H3PO4 → Cr3+
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 2.5 to 10ppm), 5% (for 10 to 50ppm)
- 1 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 20
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10