Propyl Acetate Detection Tubes (20 to 500 ppm)
Measures Propyl Acetate With a Range of 20-500 ppm.
- Pump Strokes: 2
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 4 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from Yellow to Blackish Brown
- Reaction Principle: CH3CO2CH2CH2CH3 + Cr6+ + H2SO4 → Cr3+
- Coefficient of Variation: 15% (for 20 to 100 ppm), 10% (for 100 to 500 ppm)
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 200
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10