MiniRae 3000 PID Gas Detector
The rugged MiniRAE 3000 is the most advanced pumped handheld monitor for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) on the market. The standard 10.6 ev photoionization detector (PID) lamp has an extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm, making it an ideal meter for industrial hygiene, leak detection, or hazmat applications. 11.7 eV and 9.8 eV PID lamp options are also available for more specific applications.
- Proven PID technology - The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- A 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
- Field interchangeable battery pack in second s without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
Monitor Only Includes:
- MiniRae 3000 Monitor, PGM-7320
- Wireless Communication, as specified
- Datalogging with ProRae Studio
- Travel Download Charger
- RAE UV Lamp as Specified
- External Filter
- Yellow Rubber Boot
- Alkaline Battery Adapter
- Lamp Cleaning and Tool Kit
- Li-ion Battery with A/C Adapter and International Plug Kit, as Specified
- Resources CDROM and Maintenance Manual
- Soft Leather Carry Case
Monitor with Accessories Kit Adds:
- Hard Transport Case with Pre-Cut Foam
- Charging Download Cradle (instead of portable)
- 5 Porous Metal Filters and O Rings
- Organic Vapor Zeroing Kit
- Gas Outlet Port Adapter and Tubing
- Regulators, as Specified
Optional Calibration Kit Adds:
- 100ppm Isobutylene Calibration Gas, 34L
- Calibration Regulator and Flow Controller
Optional Guaranteed Cost of Ownership:
- Available in North America Only
- 4 Year Repair and Replacement Guarantee
- Annual Maintenance Service