MSA tripods make confined space entry with vertical descent easy. The simple setup procedure of the Workman Tripod makes the process quick and promotes correct use.Features:
- Legs automatically lock in the open position for added safety.
- A maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of the maximum leg extension length.
- There is no need for a separate pulley/bracket assembly, which makes hoist attachment easier and faster.
- Accessories can attach to any leg for faster setup.
- Aluminum leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability.
- Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when the unit is collapsed, for easier transportation and storage.
- Durable. A tripod needs to hold up well under use, and the Workman Tripod does. Built for durability, the unit features:
- Skid-resistant feet with built-in leg base support strap that improves stability and strengthens the entire system.
- Cut-resistant pin retention chains that enable an extended service life.
- An internal leg-locking mechanism prevents accidental disengagement during use and reduces the possibility of damage to the mechanism during use or while in storage.
- The leg support strap also serves as a convenient carrying strap.
- Tripod legs feature 4-inch incremental adjustments with easy-to-insert ball detent pins.
- The unit is ""backwards compatible"" with the MSA Lynx Hoist and Lynx Rescuer, eliminating the need to purchase new equipment or undergo costly upgrades.
Additional Product Information