Hazmax EZ-Fit 11" Boot w/ Steel Toe and Steel Shank
The Hazmax EZ-Fit boot designed for easy donning and doffing while wearing a chemical protective suit. The boot has a height of 11" and has an ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195 compliant steel toe, a steel shank, and a steel midsole with a non-slip EZ-decon outsole. The Hazmax EZ-Fit is available in men's sizes SM -XL (see sizing tab).
Features & Benefits:
- 11" boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- One piece injection molded with no buttons or elastic bands to break, and easier decontamination
- Large kick-off lug for easy removal
- Excellent slip resistance
- Wider across the gate tallow for easy entry into the boot while wearing a chemical protective suit
- New non-slip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and clean-up
- Easier to don and doff when wearing a chemical protective suit
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- FOUR sizes for easy ordering and stocking by the distributor and end-user
- Men's ize SM - XL (click "Sizes" tab above for sizing information)
Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or biological hazards and waste.
Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.
- Small: 6-8
- Medium: 9-10
- Large: 11-12
- X-Large: 13-15