Premium Hi-Viz 4-Way Bomber Jacket
Occunomix revved up the classic aviator style Bomber Jacket to meet the diverse weather, visibility and comfort needs of workers on the ground. Originally designed to keep pilots warm at high, freezing altitudes, our three layer, convertible Bomber Jacket comes with a multitude of options and can be worn five different ways.
1) The outer jacket is made of fluorescent yellow PVC coated polyester plus 3M Scotchlite reflective tape and has received independent Class 3 certification. Its many features include a snap on, hideaway hood, flip up collar for wind blocking, zipper and snap front, a radio pocket, two outside hand pockets, and, to hide dirt, dark cuffs, collar and waistband. Elasticized cuffs and waistband keep cold air out and warm body heat in. PVC coated polyester meets ASTM F 1671 against bloodborne pathogen penetration. The Jackets lining is nylon and includes a double inside pocket, one with a zipper.
2) When it is not quite so cold out, zip out the inner polar fleece jacket and wear the Bomber Jacket as a two-layer, Class 3 jacket.
3) Zip off Bomber Jackets yellow sleeves and wear as a Class 2 Vest. When wearing the jacket without yellow sleeves, as a Class 2 vest, the inner fleece jacket with fleece sleeves can remain in place.
4) Remove the inner polar fleece jacket lining with sleeves, leaving a Class 2 sleeveless yellow outer vest with reflective striping.
5) Lastly, the blue, non-compliant, inner polar fleece jacket can be worn alone on cool days, when working away from traffic.
- Class 3
- 2" 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material: One 360° horizontal, Two vertical, and four 360° horizontal sleeve
- 100% ANSI Polyester with PU coating - breathable, waterproof with sealed seams
- Removable 100% black polyester fleece liner
- Can be worn 4 ways
- Removable outer jacket sleeves
- Black collar, cuffs and waistband
- Rollup and removable hood
- Weather resistant construction
- Pockets: 2 outside, 1 inside, 1 radio
- Zipper and snap closure
- ASTM F 2732 Temperature Rating: 2.5° - 21°F