Tychem 5000 Coverall w/ Hood, Elastic Wrists & Ankles
Coverall with zipper front, attached hood with elastic around face, elastic wrists and ankles. Storm Flap with Adhesive Closure. Taped Seams.
Tychem 5000 fabric is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate. Tychem 5000 fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals.
Typical Applications: chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities, and domestic preparedness. Commonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exist.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
- Color: Tan
~This item is Made to Order and cannot be returned or cancelled once the order has been placed. Due to high demand, lead times may vary.~
||Coverall w/ Hood, Elastic Wrists and Ankles
||S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X
||6 / case