Facepiece Adapter Assemblies for Advantage 4000 Facepieces
Advantage 4000 facepieces enable users to adapt to a wide range of respiratory applications. Advantage 4000 facepieces make use of Push-To-Connect, Twin-Cartridge, and RD40 adapters to offer unparalleled versatility.
- Fastens to facepiece without special tools
- Single-Port Advantage 4000 Facepiece with Twin-Cartridge Adapter accommodates all Advantage cartridges and filters.
- Duo-Twin Respirator may be used with Twin-Port Advantage 4000 Facepiece and RD40 Adapter.
- Easy installation; fastens to the facepiece without special tools
- an inhalation check valve and exhalation valve, preventing exhaled air from entering and contaminating the mask-mounted regulator
- Approved with the following MSA respirators:
- PremAire Cadet Supplied-Air Respirator
- PremAire Cadet Escape Supplied-Air Respirator
- Airhawk MMR Air Mask SCBA
- PremAire System with Escape cylinder
- Easy installation, fastens to the facepiece without special tools.
- An inhalation check valve and exhalation valve, preventing exhaled air from entering and contaminating the respirator.
- Approved with the following MSA Respirators:
- OptimAir MM2K PAPR
- Constant Flow Air-Line Respirator
- OptimAir TL PAPR
- Chin-Type Gas Mask
- Duo-Flow Constant Flow Air-Line Respirator