Light to Medium Volume Respirator Washer
The GS1200 Respirator Washer is our most economical automatic facemask washer. This unit is ideal for light to medium volume cleaning and disinfecting applications. Easily accommodates 16 full-face or 32 half-masks per cycle. Specially programmed cycle to eliminate excess sudsing in the wash tank and the need for foam control chemistries. This cycle is designed with a pre-wash cycle, which utilizes a specially formulated low foaming detergent to clean masks. Followed by a 10 minute disinfect cycle guaranteeing proper equipment disinfection. Finally, a series of fresh water rinses to complete a comprehensive fully automatic wash.
- Two Stainless Steel Baskets (GS2102)
- Automatic Chemical Injection System
- Three chemical pumps
- Initial detergent (FK270-G), disinfecting (FG350-G), rinse agent (RP355)
- One year parts and labor warranty
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
A true multi-use washer that automatically pre-cleans, disinfects, and rinses at the push of a button. The automatic chemical injection option ensures a precise wash - cycle after cycle. The GS1200 provides a low temperature bath that assures a minimum of wear and tear on personal protective equipment.GUARANTEEDA one year parts and labor warranty, and compliance with ANSI, NFPA, OSHA, and CSA Standards. The GS1200 incorporates a combination of the most effective disinfectant, and rinse chemistries to ensure the best automatic wash possible and protect workers against today's health threats. Guaranteed not to harm the facemasks of any respirator manufacturer.FLEXIBLEThe GS1200 features a Heavy, Light Wash, and Rinse Only cycles. Users simply select the desired cycle and push button to start the cycle. Chemical injection pumps can be turned on or of prior to running a cycle. The system injects the chemistries at precise amounts during the wash cycle.
- 5 foot 3 wire power cord on the top rear of the washer
- 4 foot flexible drain hose near with 1/2" MPT near the top rear of the washer
- 4 foot flexible water intake hose with 3/4 " female GHT near the top rear of washer
- 3 feet of tubing per chemistry pump
- Power Cord: 5 ft
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P 15 Amp
- Power Supply: 120 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 6 Amp, 1 phase
- Connect To: 20 Amp Breaker
- Inlet: 3/8" hose ID with a 3/4" GHT
- Pressure: 50 psi (Recomended) (Max: 75, Min: 40)
- Temperature: User supplied (110°F recommended)
- Hose Length: 4 ft
- Hose ID: 1/2"
- Fitting: 1/2" MNPT
- Height: 3 ft (Max)
- Height: 38"
- Depth: 26"
- Length: 35"
- Weight: 300 pounds
- 28 Minute Light Wash
- 33 Minute Heavy Wash
Capacity per Cycle
- Full-face Masks: 16
- Half-face Masks: 32
- Baskets: 2 (20" x 20" x 7"(H))
- Normal Wash - 18 gallons per wash
- Heavy Wash - 22 gallons per wash
- Rinse Only - 2 gallons per wash
* Water usage is determined by cycle selection.