Husky AQUA Tank Type II ATII - 1000 GAL
Husky Portable Containment's AQUA Tank gives you the best of both worlds, a rigid frame and portability. The AQUA Tank fits into its own storage bag for easy handling and compact storage. The rigid top and bottom rails give the strength for throwing hoses over the top, no hose stand needed. The frame pieces are built from 6061 aircraft quality aluminum tubing. The corners are fitted with high quality stainless steel spring snaps which allow the top and bottom rail pieces to lock into place. No pins or wires to fight with and NO TOOLS NEEDED! Easy set up.
- Assembled Size: 6 sides/ each side 52" x 34"
- Stored Size: 54" x 10"
- All aluminum frame work, 6061-T6 1" schedule aluminum tubing
- Easy Lift Handles (Pat. Pending-Published) come RF welded to every AQUA Tank floor
- 2" MPT Rigid Female Flange standard
- Includes 1 drain tube
- Solid top & bottom rail
- 1000 Gallons
- Storage Bag
- 22 oz. Vinyl - Available in Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Black, and Lime Green
- 22 oz. EXLON - Available in Red and Yellow
Extra options (Please call if you'd like these options):
- New EXLON folding frame tank liner material - has been designed to replace DuPont's discontinued Hypalon liner material. It has been designed with UV resistance, heat resistance, abrasion, puncture resistance and excellent cold cracking qualities in mind allowing Husky® to offer the best folding tank liner material on the market.
Made In America!
- 28 oz. floor material (Vinyl only)
- Additional drain tubes
- Additional handles
- Threaded couplings with storz or camlock fittings