Hospital Decon Vest & Flag Kit
The Hospital Decontamination Kit is a management and response tool designed specifically for medical facilities. The Decon Kit will aid in expediting the identification and staffing requirements needed to initiate emergency patient decontamination. The kit uses the HEICS management system and is an adjunct to HEICS planning.
All Positions come with Clipboard and Responsibility Check List. Everything comes Packed in a Durable Carry Bag. NOTE: This kit is to be used with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Easy to understand forms w/ pens and pencils
- Convenient, easy to store bag
- 3 Decon Flags:
- DECON Primary Flush with Stand
- DECON Secondary Flush with Stand
- DECON Final Rinse with Stand
- 8 Position Vests w/ clipboard and responsibility checklist:
- DECON Unit Leader
- DECON Safety Officer
- DECON Safe Refuge Area Officer
- DECON Access Control Officer
- DECON Welfare Officer
- DECON Primary Flush
- DECON Secondary Flush
- DECON Final Rinse
- Dimensions: 30.00" x 15.00" x 10.00"
NOTE: This kit is to be used with appropriate personal protective equipment.