5 lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher
Suitable for use on these types of fires: Class A (trash, wood & paper) Class B (liquids & gases) Class C (energized electrical equipment). Made in the USA.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment or aircraft structure.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Steel cylinder with metal valve assembly
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- 195 PSI Operating Pressure
- 14 seconds discharge time
- 5 pounds of fire extinguishing agent
- Monoammonium Phosphate Multipurpose Dry Chemical
- UL rated 3A:40B:C
- Manufactured to ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards
Made In America!
|Pt. # Alum. Valve
||5 lb. (2.27 kg)
||-65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
|Discharge Range ft (m)
||195 psi (1344 kPa)
||Type A Size II
Type B:C Size I
||10 lb. (4.5 kg)
||16.375 in (41.6 cm)
||7.25 in (18.4 cm)
||4.25 in (10.8 cm)