N99 Premium Particulate Respirator 2315, w/ Adjustable Cloth Straps - 10/Box
NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99% or greater against aerosols free of oil. Suitable for most welding fumes.
Adjustable cloth straps allow for a more comfortable fit with a simple tug on the straps. Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose seal fits easily and comfortably without a metal noseband. Exhale valve reduces breathing resistance and hot air build up. Keeps workers cooler longer.
The Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus, it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free
- Can be used against most welding fumes free of oil
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, comfortable fit
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Softspun liner for added comfort and durability
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- Fits easily under welding hoods
- Soft foam nose seal for a comfortable fit
View 2315N99 data sheet here
- Welding, soldering, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and dusty environments (i.e., polishing buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils must be present)
- Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call us for more details.
||NIOSH Certified Heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
|Country of Origin:
||Medium / Large