N95 Low Profile Particulate Respirator, 2200 Series - 20/Box
The Moldex 2207 N95 mask provides protection from most dust and silica. It is a comfortable, durable mask specifically designed with a lower-profile nose bridge.
The 2207 mask is a variation of the Moldex 2200, which is one of our most popular dust masks. The 2200 is great, but doesn't fit everyone. This alternate shape has a less pronounced bridge on the nose. It's flatter and fits certain faces better. Both have elastomeric material across the nose for greater comfort and fit.
Of course, with dust masks it's all about the fit. This mask has a wider nose bridge and the 22000 Dura-Mesh material that Moldex is known for. The Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- 100% PVC-Free
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Straps are securely attached so they don't break at the seal
- Softspun lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI / ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oil present.
||NIOSH approved Heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
|Country of Origin:
||Non-Oil Based Particles