Northflex Oil Grip Gloves
The new NorthFlex Oil Grip high-performance gloves provide excellent grip on oily or wet objects - the key is the unique, nitrile coating. The foam coating of Oil Grip
has thousands of microscopic pockets that disperse fluids away from the
surface of the glove, allowing a high level of surface contact between
the glove and the oil or liquid saturated object.
Oil Grip features a two stage coating process to help keep liquids away
from hands so workers' hands remain dry and comfortable. The lightweight
liner and soft, pliable coating allow workers' hands to move freely and
easily to help prevent hand fatigue during long work days.
- A high level of comfort and dexterity is guaranteed due to the seamless and soft liner made of 13 gauge nylon
- Excellent handling properties due to the thin liner
- Liquid proof coating keeps the hands dry
- 15 gauge, lightweight, nylon liner is durable and provides a high-level of abrasion resistance
- Specially treated double-dipped nitrile coating is textured with thousands of microscopic pockets to disperse fluid
- Full hand, 2-stage coating helps to prevent liquids from penetrating the glove, keeping workers hands dry and clean
- Color-coated, cuff over-edge stitching makes it easy to sort sizes after laundering