2 Line Mass Casualty Decon Shower System 10'W x 10'L x 9'H
- Approx. 10' W x 10' L x 9' H
- 100 sq. feet
- 115 lbs.
- Can handle two non-ambulatory stretchers or 4 ambulatory personnel or combinations of the above.
- Heavy duty patent pending 'QE Series' ?? articulating strut system, corrosion and chemical resistant, carbon composite tubing.
- Easily deployed without external assistance devices
- UV/ Chemical resistant and fire retardant canopies
- No metallic properties/ non-conductive
- Floor and canopies attached yet removable for ease of cleaning/ repair.
Heavy duty 100% nylon twill (3/5) w. PU white pigment inner coating, ABT. 0 23mm X 57/58. Wt. AB1.230GR/Sq. M - UV/chemical resistant/fire retardant UV resistant and water repellent w. a hydrostatic resistance of 250 psi + - Mildew resistant to meet and exceed US Fed. Test MIL.STD.810E 508 - Fire resistance meets and exceeds CPAI 84 SECTION 5 1995, US Fed. Test CFR.1610, meets NFPA701 Flammability Test method 1 (2004), NFPA 702 w. A burn scale rating.
Inner canopy: If applicable - of 100% NYLON 210T ANTRON W/R, POLYURETHANE COATED 57/58", Color: White - Flame Retardant to meet 'NFPA-701 TM-1', Anti-fungus/Anti-mildew, opaque
1,000 denier Nylon coated w. PU, tensile strength: 2545N/2360, Tear Strength: 106/102N, weight: 490 g/yd.
DAT QE Frame/Hub Material Specifications: Hub is of forged high density polyfibers
- Outer Diameter: 15.72 0.25
- Wall Thickness: 1.68 0.25
- Carbon Content: 25 2.0%
- Specific Gravity: 1.8~2.1
*All testing below use ASTM and National Test standards
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D638, National
GB1447-83): L=3000~5200 KG/Cm?; T=2000~5000 KG/Cm? (based on a 27.85mm2
cross sectional area where the tensile strength averages 1600kgs thus
for 1m3 = 5000kg +)
- Tensile Modulus (ASTM D638, National GB1447-83): L= 3.8~6.7??105 ; T= 1.5~6.0??105 KG/Cm?
- Flexural Strength (ASTM D790, National GB1449-83): L= 3000~6200; T=2500~5000 KG/Cm?
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790, National GB1449-83): L=4.9~12.6X105 ; T=1.8~10.6X105 KG/Cm?
- Compressive Strength (ASTM D695, National GB1448-83): L=2000~4000; T=1480~3480 KG/Cm?
- Shear Strength (ASTM D732, National GB1450-83): L=4540~8600; T=2540~6600 KG/Cm
- Izod Impact Strength (V Type) (ASTM D256, National GB1451-83): L=250~900; T=200~700 KG.CM/ Cm
- Elongation = 0% on 50mmGL sample
QE SERIES Quick Erect General Set up and Tear down Instructions:
- Volume Resistance (ASTM D257, National GB1410-78): 1012~1015 .CM
- Surface Resistance (ASTM D257, National GB1470-78): 1012~1015
- Dielectric Constant (ASTM D150, National GB1409-79): 3~5
- Dissipation Factor (ASTM D150, National GB1409-79): 0.05
- Breakdown Voltage (ASTM D149, National GB1408-78): 13~40 KV/mm
- Arc Resistance (ASTM D495, GB1411-78): 60~80(S)
- All parts are pre-assembled with no special tools required. All components are of interconnected scissor type connected expansion frame components.
- To Quick Erect simply have 2-4 support personnel grip side frame on each side. Pull the width support frames slowly and then ease roof frame upwards with the push poles until locked in place. Check and final position canopy and floor. Commence use.
Standard color is EMS Blue exterior w. high visibility white inside color. Green, White, and Tan/Sand exterior canopy color also available at no extra cost. Other colors available P.O.A.