3 Line, 3 or 4 Stage Mass Casualty Decon Shower System 11'W x 20'L x8.5'H
- Approx. 11' W x 20 L x 8.5' H
- 220 sq. feet
- 315 lbs.
- Undress/ Detergent Shower / Rinse Shower / Redress configuration
- Can Decon 3 to 6 ambulatory, 3 non-ambulatory, or any combination
- Simply Quick Erect, install curtains and pop up decon pool, hang shower heads and trigger guns, place waste pump, attach hoses from water source, and commence decontamination.
- Heavy duty patent pending 'QE Series' ?? articulating strut system, corrosion and chemical resistant, carbon composite tubing.
- Easily deployed without external assistance devices
- UV/ Chemical resistant and fire retardant canopies
- No metallic properties/ non-conductive
- Floor and canopies attached yet removable for ease of cleaning/ repair.
Canopy: Heavy duty 420 denier nylon coated with polyurethane (PVC) on both sides. UV/ Chemical resistant/ fire retardant - UV resistant and water repellent with a hydrostatic resistance of 250 psi + - Mildew resistant to meet and exceed US Fed. Test MIL.STD.810E 508 - Fire resistance meets and exceeds US Fed. Test CFR.1610,NFPA 702 with 'A' burn scale rating
Inner canopy: If applicable - of 100% NYLON 210T ANTRON W/R, POLYURETHANE COATED 57/58",
Color: White - Flame Retardant to meet 'NFPA-701 TM-1', Anti-fungus/Anti-mildew, opaque
Floor: PVC coated HD .52 mm polyester
Frame/Hub: Heavy duty pending lattice framework retractable, corrosion resistant, coated, lightweight aluminum tubing. Frame supports 250 lbs. hang weight + -
- Width: 45mm
- Thickness: 1.2 mm
- Weight: 570 g / m2
- Tensile strength: 17 Kg / mm2
- Tear strength: 10 Kg/ mm2
QE SERIES' Quick Erect General Set up and Tear down Instructions:
- All parts are pre-assembled with no special tools required. All components are of interconnected scissor type connected expansion frame components.
- To Quick Erect simply have 2-4 support personnel grip side frame on each side. Pull the width support frames slowly and then ease roof frame upwards with the push poles until locked in place. Check and final position canopy and floor. Commence use.
Standard color is EMS Blue exterior w. high visibility white inside color. Green, White, and Tan/Sand exterior canopy color also available at no extra cost. Other colors available P.O.A.