Aluminum Framed Decon Shower 18.5'L x 12'W x 8.25'H
- L 5.62 m x W 3.62 m x H
2.5m (18.5 ft L X 12 ft W X 8.25 ft H)
- 222 sq ft.
- Approx. 365 lbs.
- Packed dim. 58" X 58" X 68"
- 3 line, 3 or 4 stage Mass Casualty Decon
- Can decon 3 to 6 ambulatory, 3 non-ambulatory, or any
- Undress/Detergent Shower/Rinse Shower/Redress
- 4.9' L undress area/ 4.9' L detergent shower area/4.9' L
rinse shower area / 4.9' L redress area.
- See DAT3060S for comparable
This shower system includes:
- Inflation Hose
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Tie Down Ropes
- Repair Kit
- Carry Bag
- Air Vents
- Roll Up Windows
Standards ANSI # 113 compliant.
See DAT3060S for comparable pneumatic model.
See DATAL2214S-DIL for a disposable inner liner/ replaceable canopy for this item.
Canopy: Heavy duty 100% nylon twill (3/5) w. PU white pigment inner coating, ABT. 0 23mm X 57/58. Wt. AB1.230GR/Sq. M - UV/chemical resistant/fire retardant UV resistant and water repellent w. a hydrostatic resistance of 250 psi + - Mildew resistant to meet and exceed US Fed. Test MIL.STD.810E 508 - Fire resistance meets and exceeds CPAI 84 SECTION 5 1995, US Fed. Test CFR.1610, meets NFPA701 Flammability Test method 1 (2004), NFPA 702 w. A burn scale rating.
Inner canopy: If applicable - of 100% NYLON 210T ANTRON W/R, POLYURETHANE COATED 57/58", Color: White - Flame Retardant to meet 'NFPA-701 TM-1', Anti-fungus/Anti-mildew, opaque
Floor: 1,000 denier Nylon coated w. PU, tensile strength: 2545N/2360, Tear Strength: 106/102N, weight: 490 g/yd.
- Patent pending
- retractable, corrosion resistant, 16mm HD aluminum tubing with 1.5mm
- wall thickness tubing shelter w. high density polyfiber hub. Length per section = 73cm (29). Minimum tear strength of 215 Mpa (31,200 psi).
- Complete with welded 650 g/sqm double fabric at the frame/canopy connector points for maximum product strength at all critical locations.
- Approx. 55 mph wind resistance; approx. roof load 2,200 lbs. 20 + lbs/sq ft.
DAT AL SERIES Quick Erect General Set up and Tear down Instructions:
All parts are pre-assembled with no special tools required. Frame system is made of interconnected aluminum tubes that fold out in a scissor type movement.
To Quick Erect -
- Place the floor cover in the designated area and then place the closed/folded up DAT AL series unit in the center of the floor cover.
- With 2-4 support personnel (size of unit dependent) have personnel grip each corner.
- Pull the width support frames slowly until unit is fully open and fits floor cover exactly.
- Then from underneath - lift the center of the tent upwards until the two sides reach the ground almost perpendicular to one another.
- Clip the buckles together at the four corners (inside of the frame) while supporting the center of the tent in the air.
- Check/final position canopy and affix floor with HD velcro attachments.
- Commence use.
Standard color is a blue color designated as FSI Blue?? exterior w. high visibility white inside color. Green, White, and Tan/Sand exterior canopy color also available at no extra cost. Other colors available P.O.A.