Workman Self-Retracting Lanyard (SRL)
MSA 10119507, 10120724, 10121778, 10121834
MSA's new Workman SRL provides the best value for your dollar! With lightweight design and durable, thermoplastic housing with impact-absorbing bumpers, the Workman SRL will not only be accepted by users, but also provides years of dependable service.
Features and Benefits:
- RFID-enabled product simplifies product tracking and inspection.
- Integral, ergonomic carrying handle for easier transport and installation.
- 400-lb / 136 kg working capacity for increased versatility.
- No required annual factory recertification to lower your cost of ownership.
- Swivel snap hook with load indicator at lifeline end greatly limits twisting of cable; also alerts users that the Workman SRL has been involved in a fall.
- Available in 30- and 50-ft / 9 and 15 m lengths to provide the mobility you need.
- Available with galvanized or stainless steel lifeline to fit your varied applications.
- Certification to ANSI Z359.1-2007 and CSA Z259.2.2 for compliance and peace of mind.
- Meets all OSHA requirements.
- Asbestos Abatement
- Search and Rescue
- Sanding and Grinding
Approvals and StandardsCertified to ANSI Z359.14 2012, CSA Z259.2.2 and meets all OSHA requirements. Certified according EN 360
- Maximum Working Load: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Minimum Breaking Tension: 3,000 lbs (13.3 kg)
- Lifeline Tension: 1.5 lbs (6.7 N)
- Maximum Arresting Distance: 54" (1.4 m) for workers 311-400 lbs (142 kg - 181 kg)
- Average Arresting Force: 900 lbs (4 KN) for workers 75-310 lbs (34 - 141 kg) and under, 1800 lbs (8 kN) for workers 311-400 lbs (142 - 181 kg)
- Weight: 10 lbs for 30 FT., 17 lbs for 50 FT.