Tyvek 600 Plus Coverall w/ Hood
DuPont Tyvek Coverall with hood. Serged and over-taped seams. Elastic thumb loops. Elastic wrists, ankles and face. Elastic waist (glued-in). Self-adhesive Tyvek Storm flap. Self-adhesive chin flap. White.
Features and Benefits:
Tyvek garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, non-woven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek garments provide an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. They are now available with serged and over-taped seams that provides the performance of Type 4/5/6 garments, which have been tested to standards against heavy liquid aerosols and airborne solid particles. The coveralls provide an effective barrier against many water-based inorganic solid particles. The coveralls provide an effective barrier against many water-based inorganic chemicals in low concentration and particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Tyvek Plus coveralls are suitable for applications such as pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical applications, research and biosecurity laboratories, nuclear and maintenance. Tyvek Plus Type 4/5/6 coveralls offer the following safety and comfort benefits:
- Chemical protective clothing. Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Protection against infective agents (EN 14126) including resistance to penetration by blood and body fluids using synthetic blood (ISO 16603)
- Fabric and seams offer chemical permeation barrier to low concentration water-based inorganic chemicals
- Serged and over-taped seams for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask
- Elastic face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic
- Elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place
- Color: White
25/Case. Price is per case.
This product is made to order and cannot be returned or cancelled once the order has been place.
||Serged and Over-taped
||M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X