Tyvek 500 Xpert Coverall w/ Hood
DuPont Tyvek 500, model TY198S. Coverall with hood. Serged external seams. Elastic wrists, ankles and face. Elastic waist (glued-in). Storm Flap. White.
Tyvek 500 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek garments provide an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. They are now available with external serged seams that provide the performance of Type 5/6 garments, which have been tested to standards against light liquid aerosols and airborne solid particles. The coveralls provide an effective barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size).
Tyvek 500 coveralls are suitable for applications such as pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, automatic spray painting, maintenance and many others. Tyvek 500 Type 5/6 coveralls offer the following safety and comfort benefits:
- Chemical protective clothing. Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Protection against infective agents (EN 14126) including resistance to penetration by blood and body fluids using synthetic blood (ISO 16603)
- Serged external seams featuring patent-pending technology for enhanced liquid spray tightness
- Very low inward leakage due to optimized design
- Tyvek auto-lock zipper and storm flap for increased protection
- Elastic face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic
- Color: White
25/Case. Price is per case.
This product is made to order and cannot be returned or cancelled once the order has been placed.
||M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X