Panorama CDR 4500
The Draeger CDR 4500 full face mask, combined with our CBRN Cap 1 canister, provides a CBRN approved combination specially developed for use in civil defense and civil protection.
- Civil defense protection - The full face mask CDR 4500 provides proven protection from harmful gases and particles in the ambient air for civil defense. It is equipped with a centrally located and standard NATO canister connection and can be
used with our CBRN Cap 1 canister.
- Approved in accordance with NIOSH CBRN - The full face mask has an approval in accordance with the NIOSH-CBRN standard in combination with the
CBRN Cap 1 canister.
- Available in various sizes - The full face mask is available in different versions and sizes. The components are designed for the special command in matt black to reduce reflections to a minimum.
- Continuous high level of wearing comfort - The double sealing frame and the centrally located standard NATO canister connection guarantee a high level of wearing comfort. The safe and free from leakage fit of the CDR 4500 offers a high level of safety to the wearer.
- Large field of view and anti-scratch coating - The high quality lens with anti-scratch coating ensures a large undistorted field of view and offers improved mechanical & chemical resistance.
- Good voice communication - The integrated speech diaphragm supports a clear voice communication.
- Standardised round thread connection - The canister connection is via a centrally located standard NATO Rd40 round thread.
|Mask as a whole:
||High chemical resistance according to EN 136, resistance even against warfare agents (to US NIOSH CBRN standard). High ageing resistance
||Double seal with triple sealing line for comfortable, tight fit
||Impact-proof polycarbonate (PC) with anti-scratch coating on both sides for high chemical resistance
Large field of vision and excellent quality of vision
||Standard thread NATO 40 mm
||Approx. 500 g (without canister)
||5-point (large adjusting points to prevent trapping of hair)
||Stainless steel, high speech quality
||To US CBRN APR standard against sarin and mustard gas for up
to 8 hours.
||US NIOSH CBRN standard (TC-14G-0286) also approved to EN 136 Cl. 3, CE mark