All Safe Industries is a veteran owned small business that sells a wide variety of safety products to industry and government agencies. We’ve been in business since 1996, and pride ourselves on customer service and attention to detail. We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment in Louisville, KY.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Sales Account Representative
The Sales Account Representative will work cooperatively with the customer and internal teams to ensure a smooth sales process. The main objectives of this position is to grow existing customers, create new customers, and search for new opportunities for sales growth of the company. This person must be able to do the following:
- Listen to the customers’ needs and research the products that would meet them.
- Confirm product descriptions and customer requirements to fulfill the customers’ needs.
- Work with manufacturers to ensure correct pricing, shipping costs, and lead times.
- Thoroughly research and compare web pricing, average pricing and GSA pricing for accurate quoting while maximizing profit.
- Provide quotes for customers in a timely manner and identify cross-sell and up sell opportunities.
- Communicate with customers to ensure objectives are being met.
- Strong organizational, time management, and detail oriented skills.
- Motivated self- starter with excellent interpersonal and customer relationship management skills.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally with customers and employees of all levels of the company.
- Willingness to learn new products, some of which are technical in nature.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, and other programs.
- Net Suite experience preferred.
- Previous Inside Sales experience helpful but will train the right person.
- Benefits package that includes health insurance, paid time-off and paid holidays. (60 days to be eligible)
- SEP Retirement plan. (2 years to be eligible)
- Quarterly bonus available when sales goals are attained.
- Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00 work schedule, 30-minute lunch.
- Hiatus: Bonus 3 week paid vacation in year 7.
To apply, please attach your resume below: