All Safe Industries understands that each customer has unique training needs. Not only are our training modules designed to meet multiple NFPA 472 objectives, but they are fully customizable to meet the specific needs of the class.
Each training module may operate as standalone training segments or be combined to create a full day, complete with hands-on and live scenario based training. Our expert instructors focus on using interactive learning, visual aids, and case studies to promote a fun, learning friendly environment.
- 1 Hour Video Conference: General information and Q & A in a virtual format.
- 90 Minutes Onsite: Custom classroom presentation for a particular topic of interest or need.
- 3 Hours Onsite: Custom classroom presentation along with in-depth discussion and hands-on classroom experience.
- 4 Hours Onsite: Custom classroom presentation that adds even more in-depth discussion, hands-on training, and consultation with the instructor.
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Technical Decon
- Mass casualty decon
- Mitigation techniques
- Incident command/site control
- Wireless gas detection
- Research and chemical properties
- Detection principles and theory
- Wet/dry chemistry
- Toxicology and terminology
- New detection technologies
Note: Each class is available for up to 20 students. Travel expenses are not included unless training is located within a 2 hour radius of Louisville, KY.