EP300 Series Hazardous Location Work Light
K&H's EP300 hazardous location work lights and the ORS hazardous location cord reels are certified and listed for Class I,Division 1, Hazardous Locations - and now come in custom cord lengths.
- Class I, Division 1 Hazardous Location rated and certified.
- Built-in reflectors for wide shadowless illumination.
- Non-sparking aluminum housing, molded bumper guards and lamp shock absorber for durability in high-impact situations.
- Annealed glass tube-shield prevents shattering.
- Commercial fluorescent lamp provides 10,000 hours of life.
- NEMA Certified to Article 500 of the National Electrical Code.
- Integrated, pivoting hook.
- Electronic ballast in handle or magnetic ballast in line.
- Various wattages, voltages, frequencies, ballast types and cord lengths available.
- Various plug arrangements available, as well as custom configuration to K&H ORS Cord Reels.
- 120 Volts/ 50 Hz or 220 Volts/ 50 Hz
- 25' Cord Length or
- 50' Cord Length
Made in the USA
||25' or 50'
Outer dia. 3.5"