5400 Aqua Bags,
17" x 22", Case of 15 in (3) 5 ct bags
Sandless sandbags protect property against floods, leaks, and other liquid emergencies
For many years, the sandbag has been the predominant method of controlling floodwaters and preventing water damage. But sandbags are labor intensive and require large amounts of aggregate—something that is not always easy to come by, especially in an emergency.
The Ultra-Aqua Bag is a revolutionary sandless sandbag that can be used to build an effective water barrier to protect property against floods, water heater leaks, broken pipes, overflowing toilets, and other liquid emergencies.
- Sturdy construction - Hydrophilic, non-woven fabric covers four layers of patented super-absorbent polymer.
- Quick acting - In minutes, these sandless sandbags absorb water to 90% capacity, preventing floods and leakage from causing damage to surrounding property.
- Easy to use and transport - pre-activated, Ultra-Aqua Bag sandless sandbags weigh less than a pound each and measure 17”x 22” when dry.
- Superior water barrier/flood barrier - at full absorption Ultra-Aqua Bags provide between 30 to 40 pounds of flood stopping weight.
- Engineered consistency - designed and built to maintain a consistent shape throughout the Bag. Other bags tend to slump to the bottom end when picked up, will not stack as well and are not as effective at sealing off water.
||Aqua Bags, 17" x 22", Case of 15 in (3) 5 ct bags
View Specs Here
|Are Ultra-Aqua Bags reusable?
||It depends on what is meant by "reusable". The bags can be moved from one location to be reused at another location. However, they cannot be returned to their initial "pre-activated" state.
|How long do the Ultra-Aqua Bags take to be fully activated/saturated?
||Aqua bags will be fully activated and ready to be used after approximately five minutes of water immersion.
|Once filled, how long will Ultra-Aqua Bags last?
||They will last/stay filled for 1-3 months, depending on temperature, humidity, environment, etc. The water will eventually leave the bag.
|How much do Ultra-Aqua Bags weigh?
||Pre-activated (dry), each Ultra-Aqua Bag weighs less than a pound. Once activated with water, each bag weighs between 30 lbs-40 lbs.
|Can Ultra-Aqua Bags be used with salt water?
||Aqua Bags can be used as a water dam, flood barrier or water barrier to prevent salt water from getting to sensitive or valuable areas or spaces. However, they must first be activated with fresh water.
|How long will Aqua Bags work?
||Ultra-Aqua Bags can block water for as long as they are still filled. If it is warm temperature the bags can start to lose water in 1-3 months. In different cooler conditions, this could take in excess of three months. Due to many different conditions, including types of fresh water (city, lake, river, etc) it is hard to give an exact timeframe.
|How long can I store Aqua Bags?
||As long as they are stored in the bags they come in, the Ultra-Aqua Bags have a 10-year shelf life.
|I need a lot of Aqua Bags! How many can ship on a single pallet?
||The maximum number of cases that can ship on a single pallet is forty-eight (48).
Ultra-Aqua Bag - Protect property against floods, leaks, and other liquid emergencies Video
Aqua Bag vs Sandbag Video
There are no reviews yet.