North Butyl Gloves 17 mil, 14" Smooth Hand
The North B174 Butyl Gloves offer protection against aggressive chemicals such as ketones (MEK, MIBK, Acetone) and Esters (Tricresyl Phosphate, Amyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate). It's benefits include comfort, dexterity, and more flexibility than natural latex.
Remains supple from -30°C up to +50°C, and resists to ozone and heat. SAFETY: Rolled edge stops drops and reinforced the gauntlet resistant to tear. HYGIENE: Sanitized interior. North Butyl Unsupported Gloves Smooth Hand, 17 mil., 14" Length.
Features & Benefits
- Unsupported Butyl glove, Rolled edge, Smooth Finish
- Smooth finish offers excellent touch and increases dexterity
- Curved finger and hand design provides a better fit for greater comfort
- Butyl offers resistance to many solvents, acids and medium concentrated bases.
- Highest permeation resistance to gas or water vapors.
- Price is per dozen
||Unsupported Butyl glove, Rolled edge Smooth finish
||In conformity with the European Standards
||8M, 9L, 10XL
||B174R Butyl Gloves Rough Hand