Advantage 4000 Facepiece, Single-Port w/ Nosecup, Bayonet Adapters in Lens
A revolutionary one-mask system that can adapt to a wide range of respiratory applications.Available in single-port and twin-port models, this remarkable facepiece works with air-purifying respirators, supplied-air respirators and powered air-purifying respirators. Plus, it offers a long list of benefits, including more simplified fit tests, cost-savings and reduced inventory. Simply choose he adapter and components that best fit your needs and lock into place. It s that easy.And like all MSA products, the Advantage 4000 Facepiece has undergone rigorous safety testing.
The Advantage 4000 Facepiece is available in both silicone and Hycar, and works with three different interfaces Push-to-Connect (PTC), RD40 and the Twin-Cartridge Adapter. It also comes in three standard sizes to ensure a perfect fit. In addition,options include either a rubber or net harness, and every mask comes with a standard nosecup for reduced fogging in low-temperature or high-moisture environments.
This full twin-port facepiece is approved with all MSA Advantage Cartridges and offers:
- two mounting locations for cartridges or filters on the right and left sides
- three facepiece sizes; small, medium, and large
- two facepiece elastomers; black silicone or Hycar rubber
- two head harness styles; adjustable silicone rubber four-point or polyester net four-point harness
- standard nose cup with twin inhalation check valves, available in small and medium/large sizes