20 lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher
Suitable for use on these types of fires: Class A(trash, wood & paper) Class B(liquids & gases)Class C(energized electrical equipment) MADE IN THE USA!
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping and coating.
Not recommended on sensitive electronic equipment or aircraft structure.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Steel cylinder with metal valve assembly
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- 195 PSI Operating Pressure
- 26 seconds discharge time
- 20 pounds of fire extinguishing agent
- Monoammonium Phosphate Multipurpose Dry Chemical
- UL rated 20A:120B:C
- Manufactured to ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards
Made In America!
|Pt. # Alum. Valve
||20 lb. (9.07 kg)
||-65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
|Discharge Range ft (m)
||195 psi (1344 kPa)
||Type A Size II
Type B:C Size II
||18.75 lb. (8.6 kg)
||16.75 in (42.5 cm)
||8.25 in (21 cm)
||6 in (15.2 cm)