Standard Submersible Dewatering Pump
Portable, submersible pumps are excellent for pumping standing water containing sand, solids, leaves or debris, from manholes, vaults, construction sites, industrial wastewater site
drainage and effluent transfer. It is submersible up to 32 feet and continuous running water level to 2". 2/3 Horse power motor offering top discharging for continuous operating at low water levels and extended dry runs without overheating.
The Standard Dewatering Pump from Allegro will help you remove standing water from a confined space, rapidly and reliably with its increased power and capacity.
Fits with standard fire hose connectors for maximum compatibility for worksite clearing.
- Durable semi-vortex urethane impeller
- Double mechanical seals with silicon carbine faces
- 403 Stainless steel sleeve
- Continuous filled air motor (with class E insulation)
- Double shielded high temperature C3 Long life bearings (60,000 hrs)
- Fire hose style quick connect fittings connectors (cam-lock design)
Horsepower Range: 2/3 HP (0.4 kW) 3,600 RPM, 60 Hz 115VAC SIngle Phase
Power Cable: Submersible 32' (9.75 m) (59' Max)
Performance Range Capacity: 10-63.5 GPM (0.37-0.24 m3/min)
Head: 5-36 ft. (1.5-10.9m)
Maximum Water Temperature: 130° F (54.4°C)
Casing: Ethylene propylene rubber
Impeller: Urethane rubber
Shaft: 403 stainless steel
Motor Frame: Aluminum alloy
Fasteners: 304 stainless stee