Oxygen (O2) Sensor for MultiRAE, AreaRAE & ToxiRAE Pro
The oxygen (O2) sensor is one of the most important sensors in a gas meter. An oxygen deficient atmosphere can lead to asphyxiation, while an oxygen enriched atmosphere is at risk of combustion and oxidation. It is recommended that all O2 sensors be replaced immediately upon expiration.
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Range: 0 to 30% Vol.
- Resolution: 0.1% Vol.
- Response Time (t90): 15 sec.
- Bias/Equilibration: no bias/10 min. after installation
- Temperature Range: -4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
- Pressure Range: Atmospheric ±10%
- Operating Life: 2 years in air
- Warranty: 2 years from date of shipment
- Calibration Gas: Ambient air (20.9% oxygen) or 18% O2
- Zero Gas: 99.9% N2
- Supported Instruments: MultiRAE Family, ToxiRAE Pro