MSA tripods make confined space entry with vertical descent easy. The simple setup procedure of the Workman Tripod makes the process quick and promotes correct use.Features:
- Legs automatically lock in the open position for added safety.
- A maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of the maximum leg extension length.
- There is no need for a separate pulley/bracket assembly, which makes hoist attachment easier and faster.
- Accessories can attach to any leg for faster setup.
- Aluminum leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability.
- Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when the unit is collapsed, for easier transportation and storage.
- Durable. A tripod needs to hold up well under use, and the Workman Tripod does. Built for durability, the unit features:
- Skid-resistant feet with built-in leg base support strap that improves stability and strengthens the entire system.
- Cut-resistant pin retention chains that enable an extended service life.
- An internal leg-locking mechanism prevents accidental disengagement during use and reduces the possibility of damage to the mechanism during use or while in storage.
- The leg support strap also serves as a convenient carrying strap.
- Tripod legs feature 4-inch incremental adjustments with easy-to-insert ball detent pins.
- The unit is ""backwards compatible"" with the MSA Lynx Hoist and Lynx Rescuer, eliminating the need to purchase new equipment or undergo costly upgrades.
Additional Product Information
There are no reviews yet.