DuPont Tychem® CPF 3 Coverall. Respirator Fit Hood. Attached Dual Layer Gloves, Internal: Ansell Barrier / External: Neoprene. Attached Socks with Outer Boot Flaps. Double Storm Flap with Hook & Loop Closure. Taped Seams. Tan.Features and Benefits
Tychem® CPF3 fabric is composed of a multilayer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2
polypropylene substrate. Tychem® CPF3 fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals.
Typical Applications: chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities, and domestic preparedness. Commonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exist.
- Tychem CPF 3 HD garments were designed with extensive input from first responders to ensure that HAZMAT, law enforcement, military and hospital personnel get the protection they need from chemical warfare agents (including Sarin, Mustard, and Lewisite) and toxic industrial chemicals (TIC's).
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Three-piece hood design with longer zipper that extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area and good fit around a respirator
- Larger zipper pull is easier to grasp for easier donning and doffing
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Attached internal Ansell® Barrier® gloves composed of five layer laminate film for a broad range of chemical protection
- Neoprene outer gloves deliver high tactility and dexterity to handle tools or weapons
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
6/Case. Price is per case.